New DLC: Masters of the Seven Seas
We are really happy to announce the release of patch 1.4 together with the launch of our latest DLC: Masters of the Seven Seas.
Masters of the Seven Seas introduces the Challenge Mode, a new game mode set in a new cylindrical map of the whole world with randomized whaling areas, new cities to visit and new events. Choose your captain among the 10 historical whalers available and compete against the others to become the most renowned whaling master.
More information about the DLC can be found here:
Patch 1.4 introduces a couple of features requested during these months, together with a few fixes. Here is the complete changelog:
- Added “Challenge Mode” for Masters of the Seven Seas DLC.
- Added 100+ new Events.
- Implemented Events triggering by entering a city.
- Changed behaviour of Resuscitation command in combat, it now heals a mate even if he is not dead.
- Added crew renaming, a button is now available in every hired character sheet to rename them (during the navigation).
- Added “Playlist mode” for Sea Shanties, the sea shanties can now be played in a specific order instead of following gameplay rules.
- Added “Reset Achievements” button in Options menu, if you want to have new games with achievements to unlock. This action is irreversible.
- Fixed delivery quests disappearing and keeping the space occupied in the hold bug.
- Increased the rewards for minor quests.
To celebrate the release of the DLC, the game will be 66% off all week long, the DLC Songs of the Braves 25% off and Masters of the Seven Seas will have a 10% launch discount.
Thank you all for your support!