Nantucket is a strategy seafaring game set in the golden age of American whaling, during the first half of the 19th century. The story takes place a few years after the disaster of the Pequod, where Captain Ahab and his crew lost their lives to Moby Dick. In the role of Ishmael, the only survivor of the Pequod, you will have to chase after the White Whale again for redemption.
Nantucket is out on Steam and other digital stores.
BUY IT NOW!
- SET SAIL AND EXPLORE THE SEAS: Set sail around the world, visit cities, and increase your prestige by hunting whales, landing jobs, and searching for new adventures.
- BE THE CAPTAIN YOU WANT TO BE: Develop your character in true RPG fashion, by increasing your stats, choosing your reactions, and developing your seafaring skills.
- MANAGE YOUR SHIP AND CREW: Hire and manage your crew, give them tasks on your ship, and improve your ship with new compartments, expanding your ship’s capabilities.
- EXPERIENCE THE GOLDEN AGE OF WHALING: Experience more than a thousand unique events tailored around your choices and face the results of your actions.
- HUNT WHALES AND FIGHT PIRATES: Discover new whaling areas, hunt whales for blubber, and protect your ship from pirates using a turn-based combat system.
- CHASE AFTER MOBY DICK: Follow an original story line and complete quests to unveil the secrets behind Moby Dick and dissolve Ahab’s curse.
Release Date Announcement Trailer
Official “Devs Play” series
Steam Store Page
Nantucket is a work of fiction that portrays the Golden Age of American Whaling and its protagonists. It is a project born of our passion for history and great literature, such as Herman Melville’s Moby Dick.
Picaresque Studio does not support illegal whaling and invites you all to be aware of the problems and endangered species caused by industrial whaling. Check the International Whaling Commission’s website for more information https://iwc.int/home.